The Treffler Mill is the alternative for the centuries old stone milling. Our endeavour for quality surpasses romantic notions. Hygienic, noiseless, dust free, your choice.
Characteristics of the Mühlomat:
- The cutting mill produces customised flour cut to the size depending on the loaded sieve.
- Hardly any temperature increase of the product, creates a higher quality flour.
- Full-automatic cutting, very simple operation.
- Optionally includes a Granulator, for more precise cutting.
- Completely closed circuit, self-cleaning and highly hygienic.
- No waste, the fine particles are mixed into the final product.
- Very little maintenance, knives can be sharpened at the factory.
- Also feasible with Multicutter, a reducer, for example for breadcrumbs.
- The cutting mill is mounted on a plateau making it easy to move.
- The cutting mill is easy to insert into a feed/ supply and a storage circuit.
The cutting mill revolutionises milling grains/seeds and processing residue or rest products.