SERIES TF300 – TF750
Treffler precision spring-tooth cultivator with levelling tines – perfect soil preparation for weed-free crop production from Spring until Autumn.
The Treffler precision spring-tooth cultivator is available in various models with working widths of 3.00 m to 7.50 m. With innovative and patented flat steel spring tines for excellent level adjustment, preventing lateral deflection of the tines. The all-season machine is widely used for sowing preparation, stubble removal, weeding and liquid manure incorporation as well as for cover crop sowing.
- Levelling in spring In contrast to conventional levellers, the Treffler spring-tooth harrow is easier to pull, moves more weed seeds and also eliminates root spreading weeds.
- Particularly suitable for weed control in weed-prone cultures such as maize, soy beans and vegetables. A few weeks prior to sowing, work the soil once, or several times every few days to a depth of approximately 6-8 cm. If necessary, roll it to stimulate germination of the weed seeds.
- Straw harrowing If the straw is poorly distributed by the combined harvester, run the harrow diagonally across the harvester tracks to achieve a more even distribution of the soil cover.
- Stubble tillage By working the soil with a goosefoot coulter cultivator, the cut weeds are placed on the surface where they dry, while the germination of lost crop seeds and seeds of weeds is promoted.
- Cover crop sowing The spring-tooth harrow can be equipped with a pneumatic sowing device, placing the seeds in front of the tines.
- Ploughless breaking up of trefoil-grass cover After having worked the soil with the goosefoot coulter cultivator, the cover can be turned with the spring-tooth harrow for drying.
|Type||Working width||Sections||Tines||Tine spacing||Supporting wheels||Transport width||Weight||Required traction force|
|TF 300||3.00 m||1 x 3 m||31||9,7 cm||2||2,99 m||700 kg||37 kW / 50 HP||Click for More Info|
|TF 420||4.20 m||1 x 2.99 m / 2 x 0.6 m||43||9,7 cm||2||2,99 m||900 kg||51,5 kW / 70 HP||Click for More Info|
|TF 530||5.30 m||1 x 2.99 m / 2 x 1.15 m||55||9,7 cm||4||2,99 m||1100 kg||66 kW / 90 HP||Click for More Info|
|TF 650||6.50 m||1 x 2.99 m / 2 x 1.75 m||67||9,7 cm||4||2,99 m||1300 kg||81 kW / 110 HP||Click for More Info|