Highlights and Options
Long hardox steel shanks, mounted and spring-loaded on top of the frame, always perpendicular to the ground.
The machines can be equipped with tine harrows, rollers, or seeders as desired.
Find all available options in the brochure.
SERIES TGA300 – TGA430 (10 ft- 14 ft)
The Treffler TGA precision cultivator is the best alternative for chemicals. The precision adjustable working height with the special designed sweeps allow you to cut everything with minimal disturbance in your soil. The Treffler cultivators are the ideal system that supports no-till farming the whole year round. Back to black!
Main features of the Treffler Precision 3-pt cultivator
- Precise adjustable shallow working height for minimal soil disturbance
- Prevents digging and subsequently re-emergence of weed seeds in the crop
- 8cm (3in) overlapping cutting sweeps= 100% precision cut
- Vibrating flat cutting blades= 100% penetrating and incisive cut
- Wide field of applications – the precision cultivator masters all your tasks
- A variety of self-cleaning waltz/rolls to choose from, in tune to your type of soil
- Suitable for operation with tractors from 59 kW / 80 HP.
- The 3-pt version is available as a front or back (or both) mounted machine, allowing you to attach another machine in one run